Chicago Fittings Corporation has been an industry leader manufacturing specialty joining methods for a number of markets including natural gas, propane and industrial hydraulics. Chicago Fittings continues to be recognized for the ability to provide “Engineered Solutions”.
ISO 9001:2015 certified and committed to a Quality Management System through the framework of Continuous Improvement.
Chicago Fittings X-Riser:
• ELIMINATE Below Grade Joints at the Building
• Bottoming Nut (Positive Stop) eliminates the need for Torque Measurement
• One Piece Bi-Directional Seal/Ferrule Assembly Design eliminates worries of “Order & Orientation” of multiple internal components
• Swage Collar Design eliminates the need for a “Weep Hole” which exposes the PE to both UV Rays and outdoor elements
• Eliminates the need for Chamfering Tools and Fusion Equipment