CLOCK SPRING|NRI is the world's leading manufacturer of permanent and temporary Composite Pipeline Repair solutions. The recent ClockSpring|NRI merger provides Liberty Sales access to the full suite of highly engineered repair, rehabilitation and
construction solutions for critical infrastructure. ClockSpring|NRI's products are designed to provide structural reinforcement, leak repair, and corrosion prevention for pipeline and industrial piping applications. ClockSpring|NRI's proven solutions are easy to install, cost effective, and can be installed without service interruption.
Atlas™ is a high strength, high stiffness carbon fiber solution for on-site repair of piping structures. Atlas™ HT is for use on piping structures with operating temperatures of up to 450°F. Atlas™ is designed for repairs requiring strain reduction due to dynamic loading conditions and is most commonly used for pipelines and piping systems that have suffered from corrosion or third party damages. Complete the Engineering Assessment Form and send to to receive your quote.
Possible defects that can be repaired include:
• External corrosion and pitting
• Dents, gouges and scratches
• Welds and other manufacturing flaws
• Wrinkle Bends
• Crack Reinforcement (conditional cases)
• Site impregnated
• Resin part A and part B come to the field premeasured
• Structural fabric is impregnated in the field with conventional equipment
• Restores pipe to original strength
• Ideal application temperature up to 120 °F (49 °C) for Atlas™ and up to 450°F (232 °C) for Atlas™ HT.
• Independently certified to ASME-PCC-2 and ISO 24817 standards