CURRENT PIPELINE PRODUCTS - IMAC
CURRENT PIPELINE PRODUCTS specializes in mitigating the flow of electrical current in pipeline systems. Current Pipeline Products suite of cathodic solutions includes both the ALFA Monolithic Isolation Joint and the BARLOW Flange Isolation Joint. The ALFA Joints provide long-term reliability, performance and require no field assembly. The BARLOW Joints are precision machined and factory assembled with controlled torquing. All ALFA and BARLOW Joints are factory tested and ready for installation upon receipt eliminating the need for field application kits. Standard sizes are stocked in PA and custom joints can be built to order upon request.
For long-term dependability, experts choose the ALFA Monolithic Isolation Joint which is welded into place for a permanent solution.
• Industry proven double O-ring seals standard (available with triple O-ring seals based on application)
• Standard O-ring material 'NBR' (other materials optional based on application)
• O-ring design in accordance with ASTM D2240, ASTM D412, ASTM D395, ASTM D1329, ASTM D1817 and ASME VIII Div.1 appendix II.
• Isolating elements: NEMA G10/G11 - ASTM D709 Class H
• Back seal: silicone neutral low module/filler isolator: epoxy resin cold cured
• Internal and external coating of amine cure epoxy resin
• Pipe pups API 5L X52 or API 5L Grade B (other materials available as per customer requirements)
• Welding in accordance with ASME IX