- Bridge Products
- Casing Products
- Cathodic Protection
- Class I / DIV.I Lighting
- CP / Tracer Wire
- Damage Prevention
- Isolation Joints
- Liquid Coatings
- Markers & Test Stations
- Pipeline Pigs
- Pipe Storage and Transport Products
- Rehabilitation Products
- Rock Shields
- Spray Application
- Tellus Underground Technology
OVERPIPE Protection Plates
The OVERPIPE protection plates are made of injected HDPE. They have dedicated features such as:
• Holes all over the surface (but less than 1% of the total surface) to allow the flow of water to go through and not disrupt the measurement of the cathodic protection. The holes come from molding and not by later drilling which would weaken the plate.
• Beveled edges and non-slip pins on both sides to facilitate handling and avoid slip and fall accidents.
• Full body yellow color (UV resistant) as an effective warning signal (different colors possible depending on the nature of the networks).
• Fully customizable embossed warning message.
The OVERPIPE protection plates come in various dimensions to fit with the pipe diameter and to grant an extra width on the sides. The plates are assembled by superposition (10 cm / 4 inch overlap) or by juxtaposition and are linked by HDPE clips and caps.
Add to RFQ
Classified by a UN: