ClockSpring Bands are a pipeline reinforcement system and repair sleeve for high-pressure transmission pipelines. Standard configuration is a continuous coil of pre-tensioned e-glass fiberglass for reinforcement.
THE SYSTEM INCLUDES FEATURES SUCH AS:
• 50-year DOT accepted repair system for high pressure transmission pipelines
• ASME PCC-2 and ISO 24817 compliant
• Repair sleeve will restore the pipeline to full strength on up to 80 percent wall loss as well as assorted mechanical damage and mill defects.
• Available in 4” through 56” diameter kits, each kit will include a coil, filler, adhesive and tools • Can be applied on bends and girth welds
• Removes the need for pressure reduction or pipeline shutdown during installation
• Meets standards of internationally recognized repair codes
• Used in all environments, in over 75 countries
• Marine Adhesive allows for underwater repair application
• High Temperature system available
• Clock Spring repair sleeves are installed quickly and efficiently by certified installers.
• Simple marking band system makes repairs visible to in-line inspections tools