- Bridge Products
- Casing Products
- Cathodic Protection
- Class I / DIV.I Lighting
- CP / Tracer Wire
- Damage Prevention
- Isolation Joints
- Liquid Coatings
- Markers & Test Stations
- Pipeline Pigs
- Pipe Storage and Transport Products
- Rehabilitation Products
- Rock Shields
- Spray Application
- Tellus Underground Technology
SHORE HARDNESS DUROMETER
- Easy-to-read digital display
- User-adjustable measurement time with onscreen countdown to conform to...
REPLICA TAPE READER - Digital Spring Micrometer
PosiTector RTR Series...,
- Enhanced one-handed menu navigation
- Automatically subtracts the 50.8 μm (2 mil) incompressible film...
SURFACE PROFILE GAGE for blasted steel and textured coatings,
- Fast measurement rate of over 50 readings per minute - ideal for quickly and accurately measuring surface...
Measures and records climatic conditions including: Relative humidity, air...,
- All readings are constantly updated and displayed simultaneously
- No need to consult complex tables...
COATING THICKNESS GAGES for ALL Metal Substrates
Rugged, fully electronic coating thickness gauges use magnetic ...,
- Ready to measure — no calibration adjustment required for most applications
- High contrast,...
The patented Scar-Guard® line of products is designed to protect field joint and mainline coatings from the mechanical stresses and scarring...
The MTP-1324 Infrared Surface Thermometer with Dewpoint and Relative Humidity provides non-contact measurement of surface temperature of a wide...
Size: 1 Unit
The IMAC Barlow TMK Surge Arrestor has non-linear voltage current characteristics and limits potentially destructive voltage levels without...
PTC's Model 307L ASTM Type D Durometer measures the hardness of hard rubber, plastics, epoxies, soft metals, and other similar materials. The...,
1. Meets or exceeds ASTM D2240 Specifications
2. Range (ASTM Type D) 0 to 100 points
3. Accuracy ±1...